Holiday Gift Guide: Blogger Alana Jones-Mann Weighs In
1. People I’ve Loved Cards, $5
People I’ve Loved is one of my stationery favorites. For the holidays, cards don’t need to just be given alongside gifts, they can also be gifts!
2. ban.do Pencil Pouch, $12
You can never go wrong with a gift that helps with a little desk organization...especially when it’s as cute and motivating as this pencil pouch.
3. Suede Ankle Boots from Urban Outfitters (in Rust), $98
I love these suede boots and could wear them all year round.
4. Jacquard Shift Dress from Topshop, $110
A classy dress for the ladies who dig a little retro flair.
6. Aesop Oil Free Serum, $63
I don't know much about beauty products, but I do know that my face is very appreciative when I use this serum, especially in the frigid winter months. It's worth every single dollar.
7. Anthropologie Capri Blue Candles, $12–28
These candles smell wonderful and look great in any room.