5 Reasons To Try Herbivore Botanicals
It all began with the font.
First I spotted Coco Rose Body Polish in this beauty boutique or that Instagram post. What's not to love about the look of pink body scrub? This went on for several months, possibly a year--me admiring the clean and simple aesthetic of Herbivore Botanicals.
Finally, I ran out of facial cleanser. This happened to a coincide with the launch of their Jasmine Green Tea Toner. Conveniently, I'd also recently run out of toner. A internet shopping spree and Pink Clay Cleansing Bar, Jasmine Green Tea Toner, Jasmine Body Oil, Mini Facial Oil Set, and Beard Tonic (for my guy) later, I had my very own Herbivore Botanicals Starter Set.
I'm loving everything so far, and here's why.
1. Their products are safe & non toxic. They are free from synthetic ingredients, parabens, sodium laurel sulfate, phthalates, chemicals, fillers, mineral oils, and petroleum.They don't use any fillers, so every ingredient has a purpose, which makes their formulas effective and highly concentrated.
2. They ethically source raw natural materials (like pink clay)! Using natural ingredients, plant-based food-grade cold-pressed oils, steam distilled therapeutic-grade essential oils, GMO-free soy wax, and many certified organic ingredients.
3. They don't test on animals.
4. When you shop from their website, each order is crafted upon being received, so that each product is as fresh as possible by the time it gets to you.
5. The packaging is gorgeous, and is recyclable and reusable. Plus, I love the product design. I love way the products look in my bathroom. That may seem like a silly reason, but great design on a great product brings me joy. I'm a big fan of the ritual of skin care, and the look of these products--especially knowing that what's inside each bottle is good for me--is everything to me.