Mystery Elizabeth Arden Song Continues to Perplex and Anger Music Fans

People are loosing their minds over the song in this Elizabeth Arden Untold fragrance commercial. So I’ll tell you right now EA–if you were looking to generate buzz about your new scent, good job. If you were also looking to drive music lovers OUT OF THEIR MINDS trying to find this song on the internet–well, you’ve succeeded in that as well. I admit, I love the song, too.

If you search the world wide web for the info, you’ll find that the song was made specially for this commercial. BUT NO OTHER INFORMATION. Here are some comments from frustrated and puzzled internet participants:

elizabeth arden song

elizabeth arden song

Screen shot 2013-10-09 at 8.36.13 PM

Screen shot 2013-10-09 at 8.32.33 PM

So, C’MON Elizabeth Arden–people are racking their freakin’ minds over here!

More Like This

This entry was posted in B&G Style, Beauty and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

25 Responses to Mystery Elizabeth Arden Song Continues to Perplex and Anger Music Fans

1. allysia says:

Ilove this song so much that I even watched Tv for like three hours longer went to work came home watched two movies and still Remeberd the name of the fragrance just so I can look up that song ….I never Remmmber things that well. That little bit of song moved me right in my recliner chair

2. Donna says:

Sounds like Remy Zero, same guys who sing “save me”, the soundtrack for Smallville

3. Jo Anne Costello says:

Four non blondes?

4. Tom says:

I think it is Charlie Mars.

5. marian.eadon@facebook.com says:

I thought I was the only one! Love this song and music! Who is the artist and let’s hope they record a full version. Beautiful!

6. Yankee49 says:

It’s a song by the band, Civil Twilight. Don’t know if it’s on either of their 2 albums.

7. amanda says:

where can i get that dress???? i want to know

8. rickjs says:

First time I heard it I thought it had a Metric vibe as in Gimme Sympathy.

9. Anonymous says:

Some things are better kept untold.

10. Christina says:

It sounds like Grouplove to me. Lead singer has the same sound.

11. d says:

This is a commercial advertisement for Elizabeth Arden. This commercial was released in August 15, 2013 in the United States entitled “UNTOLD.” It was made by Tuxedo, Canada advertising agency.

And the actress appearing in the commercial is russia-born canada model Olga Kaboulova. Anyone interested in learning more about her can find more information through a Google search.

This song that is used in the commercial ad of ELIZABETH ARDEN is Original soundtrack performed by XSMusic. This song is a song that is specially customized for the commercial ad of ELIZABETH ARDEN.

This song has not yet been released. We will let you know as soon as it gets released.

Thus, I am not able to get any information about this song and unfortunately you cannot download or purchase it. However, if you have any information about this song by any chance, please leave your comment.

XSMusic is a company based in Montreal, Canada which makes music for movies, TV, etc. For more details, refer to the company homepage.

And you can check out the print ad related to this commercial on Pinterest. And you can purchase ELIZABETH ARDEN UNTOLD PARFUM that is introduced at commercial at Amazon or at eBay US.

Elizabeth Arden Untold
    Elizabeth Arden: UNTOLD Commercial
    Song: Original soundtrack performed by XSMusic

12. Elly says:

For God’s sake XS please release this song as a full-length single!

13. CHRIS says:

Please find the music for me… Shazam didn’t find it!!!

14. dB says:

I think it’s the singer is Emmett Tinley (of The Prayer Boat, now a solo artist)

15. Tiana says:

The song is by Local Natives. Listen to any song of theirs. You’ll hear it, trust me.

16. REZREE says:

Sounds like Sean Christopher to me.

17. Tracy says:

It almost sounds like Hozier to me? I thought of them immediately because it reminded me of the music and the sound of his voice in the song “Take me to Church”. Not sure but absolutely love the song!!!!